Version 5.5.36a of screen-scraper Released
Several changes in this one:
- Added the following methods: session.setStopScrapingOnScriptError, session.setStopScrapingOnMaxRequestAttemptsReached, session.setStopScrapingOnExtractorPatternTimeout, scrapeableFile.getMaxRequestAttemptsReached, scrapeableFile.getExtractorPatternTimedOut.
- Fixed a bug related to prompting for save upon exit.
- Deprecated proxy scripting. Can be re-enabled via the AllowProxyScripting property.
- Fixed a minor memory leak in the workbench.
- Updated the .NET driver to work with COM-based applications.
- Added initial support for memory profiling.